Wednesday, November 21, 2018

ME - SENDING HUGS

 A hug is a great gift, one size fit all and it's easy to exchange!  
I really love this quotes from Mama Elephant Sending Hugs set ❤


Here, I combined Sending Hugs set with the bunnies from Honey Bunny  It's just a simple design with Scallop Frame from the new Frame Tags - Waverly Creative cuts as my panel. I die cut on white card stock and inked blended with distress ink and splatter with white paint. 


White heat embossed the sentiment on black card stock and placed on the card as swing seat and finished my card by added here and there some sparkle clear sequins.



 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  mama elephant supplies  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 Sending Hugs stamp set
Honey Bunny stamp set
Frame Tags - Waverly Creative cuts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)