Tuesday, November 20, 2018

ME - HEART IN BLOOM

      " friends are the flowers of life "      



Hello and welcome to another Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights! Today we're continuing Heart in Bloom set illustrated by Anna Oszvald


I stamped this beautiful arrangement of florals on Canson watercolor paper with versafine onyx black ink and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and Tombow Dual Brush Pens. I cut it out with  Heart in Bloom - Creative Cuts and placed on to the center of my card.



For my based card, I die cut light grey card stock with a frame dies from Cloud Nine - creative cuts and for make little artistic, I splatter white paint with tooth brush.  



 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  mama elephant supplies  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Heart in Bloom stamp 
Heart in Bloom - Creative Cuts
 Cloud Nine - creative cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)