Wednesday, September 19, 2018

ME - Oh Kitty Tree - Trim the Tree

Hello and welcome to Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight. Today we're highlighting for Oh Kitty Tree and Trim The Tree.

1. OH KITTY TREE


Serious, this is super cute set! I had so much fun coloring those kittens.  I'm so lazy to stamping the images one by one, so I put the stamp set on my MISTI tool (thanks to my besti who gave me this incredible tool!)  with washi tape,  inked with Memento ink and stamped it on Bristol paper 😁 All images are colored with Copics,  I then used Oh Kitty Tree Creative Cuts to cut the image out.


For my based card, I ink blended white cardstock with distress ink and then die cut it with Galatic Cover - creative cuts. I also die cut Oh Joy Halo Script - Creative Cuts on glitter paper foam. 



2. TRIM THE TREE

 Trim The Tree was designed to coordinate with Oh Kitty Tree. But I think it's work well with O' Tiny Tree too 😍


To begin, I stamped the string from Trim The Tree and then cover with pine leaf from O' Tiny Tree set. Next, I stamped  all little ornaments as desired and colored with Copics.
I stamped all other images ( birds, cat & mouse) on Bristol paper with Memento Ink and colored with Copic markers. I then cut them out with the coordinating die. 


I decided to framed my card with hexagon frame from Framed Tags - Hexastar Creative Cuts. I adhered all colored images with foam tape and finish my card by added dot details on the tree using metallic gel pens.


Supplies :
Stamp: Trim The Tree | Oh Kitty Tree | O' Tiny Tree

Creative Cuts: Trim The Tree  Creative cuts

Oh Kitty Tree Creative Cuts 
Framed Tags - Hexastar Creative Cuts.

That's all from for today, I hope I inspired you to start creating for the holiday season!
See you tomorrow for another stamp highlight! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)