Tuesday, September 18, 2018

ME - COLOR ME LETTERS STAMP HIGHLIGHT


Hi everyone! Today we're starting to showcasing Mama Elephant September Release and we started with "Color Me Letters" set. This stamp set is promotional sale on Mama Elephant,  you can get it for Free if you're spend $100.



My card today is inspired by Mama Elephant promotional picture #celebrating6years.
 I used Color Me Letters set and combined with Galatic Cover Creative Cuts as my background.
I die cut on black cardstock and splatter with FineTec Pearl Watercolors. I use image snow kitty from Yappy Woofmas set, colored with copics and cut it out with Yappy Woofmas Creative Cuts


 I white heat embossed word M E R R Y using Color Me Letters set and then added other words from Sentiment from a Yeti and Merry Christmas Wishes. Last, I die cut stars banner from Yeti Banner Creative cuts  colored with metallic brush pen and placed on card as shown.  


 I hope you like it and thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this card. The cute colourful snowcat against the black background is really eye-catching!
    Love all your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)