Friday, March 30, 2018

TN - MARCH HIGHLIGHTS

Hello friends! Today, I have another journal to share. I realized, with this journal routine, my crafty supplies will always be used and I feel happy with it. ❤


My journal is about my March Highlights. This month, I've joined Photography Webinar for upgrade my photography skill. I also joined Big Picture masterclass -  Lettering Your Way, this class is awesome and I love it! 


 

I printed my photo using Instax Share SP-3.  I use the grid template from the application to print 4 photos in ones.


I decorated my journal by using Little Bunny Agenda and Little Cat Agenda stamp from Mama Elephant. The happiness word is from Mama Elephant Words Defined.

That's all from me, have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)