Wednesday, March 28, 2018

ME March Designer Series


Hi there! Vera here and today I have a project to share with you featuring the super adorable Me and My Dragon and Kingdom Trio Creative Cuts.


I stamped the images on watercolor paper and colored with Gansai Tambi watercolor paint. For the background, I die cut the mountain and the ground from Kingdom Trio - Creative Cuts as stencil and blended with dye ink pad. The clouds are from On the Hill - Creative Cuts



I added a mountain die cut and  popped it up with foam tape.


For the sentiment I used  Dragon Wishes.



Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope this inspired you to create beautiful projects!
Happy crafting!

Mama Elephant Stamp Supplies :
 Me and My Dragon
 Dragon Wishes

Mama Elephant Creative Cuts :
Me and My Dragon Ctreative Cuts
Kingdom Trio Creative Cuts.
On the Hill - Creative Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)