Friday, November 17, 2017

ME | Botanic Thanks

Happy Friday! Today is the first day of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights and we're showcasing Botanic Thanks

I stamped the flowers onto watercolor paper and colored with Gansai Tambi and cutting manual with scissor. I cover the word Thanks with Versamark Ink and then heat embossed with Gold Embossing powder. I die cut Black Cardstock with Classic Stripe Cover Creative Cuts and put gold glitter card stock on the back. And finished my card by added here and there some sparkling clear sequins.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you like my card for today
and....don't forget! Mama Elephant have a little sale on their webstore


2 comments:

  1. Love the stamp and your card is awesome. Great background idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fantastic, absolutely gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)