Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Mama Elephant November Stampede




Welcome to the Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop!
Our newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store!


www.mamaelephant.com

For today, I will showcasing Lion Dance set and Stitched Gift Tag - Creative Cuts
These set are absolutely perfect for Lunar New Year!  Let's take a look what I've done :)



First, I made a Lunar New Year card using Lion Dance stamp set along with the Lion Dance coordinating creative cuts. I stamped the images on Bristol paper and colored with Copics marker. And added stickles to make the sparkle effect on the Lion. I choose bright yellow for the background by blending with Distress Ink fossilized amber and dried marigold.





And then I complete my card with Red Pockets! Here, I made Red Pockets using Lucky Envelope - Creative Cuts and decorated with Lion Dance stamp as well. I added the words from Lunar Extras by heat embossed with Rose Gold embossing powder and put the envelope to Stitched Gift Tag - Creative Cuts.



I printed Instax photo and insert on the tags and this Stitched Gift Tag will turn like this :)
Beside for insert gift card you can use for Instax Photo too. Here I decorate the photos with images from Lion Dance set and also the words from Occasional Labels.




They turn so cute,right?! Serious, I love it! and I hope you so


 



To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. You have up to 4 chances to qualify to win!


» 1. Leave a comment on this blog post «
» 2. Like/share us on Facebook: facebook.com/mamaelephant «
» 3. Follow/tweet us on Twitter: twitter.com/heymamaelephant «
» 4. Follow/tweet us on Instagram: instagram.com/mamaelephant «
Each action qualifies for one entry, max 4 entries per stampeder please!


Thank you so much for stopping by and now let's get on with the Stampede with our amazing designers!

Anna Kossakovskaya | Amy Yang
Vera Rhuhay | Melania Deasy
Nichol Spohr | Laura Bassen

55 comments:

  1. Those dragons are so cute! Wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love all your projects, such fun ideas! And great colouring, too! Thanks so much for all your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These projects are INCREDIBLE, Vera! Jeez, I'm in awe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These projects are great. The red and gold are so vibrant and eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your card is super fun, wonderful and amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors look so cheerful as does the picture :). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your ideas with these dies and stamps. I have two granddaughters these would be perfect for. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG all of those are so cute, I can't wait to make something for the Lunar New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoo Hoo! You read my mind and created Beautiful Lion Dance Works of Art! Love how you incorporated photos into your Lion Dance creations...So Colorful, Creative, Pure Happiness especially, when one receives Red Envelopes for one's Elders <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these are amazing. So colorful and bright. They just brought a smile to my face. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty and love the photo idea to have in the card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your colouring really brings the Lion Dance stamps to life. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow beautiful love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really awesome. As a Chinese, the red envelops look so attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful. Wonderful designs and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh love the images and the rich colors you used. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that this new release has so many sweet things and I love even more that it has something for Chinese New Year, wonderful..... and fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! These are super beautiful lovely cards :) Great color combinations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This set is so creative! I love that it is the only thing on the stamping market that I have seen like this! The new stitched gift tag dies are perfect for the red envelope to be used at the beginning of the new year! It's something fun and unique, also!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The design of the Lunar New Year card has so much energy! I know the colors are traditional, but they're so much fun. And I love the way you colored all the little kids. Putting photos in the gift card holders is a neat idea — great for scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your designs of the Lunar New Year are amazing. The photos of the children are just darling. Loved your designs. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I had shown my son this set of stamps & he loved them as much as me, you wait till I show him all your ideas & how you have totally brought them to life, the dragon seems to actually dance on these, so super stunning, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty and so adorable! Love the cute pics and your creations made them looking more fabulous! Great release!

    ReplyDelete
  24. 1. Wow! I'm in heaven!!! I'm totally in love for your stunning creations! They're all so cool and your colouring is absolutely breathless!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

  25. 2. Liked Mama Elephant FB page and shared https://www.facebook.com/arianna.barbara.1/posts/1554903361257274?pnref=story

    ReplyDelete
  26. 3. Following Mama Elephant on Twitter and just tweeted as @raggiodiluce82 (Arianna Barbara): https://twitter.com/raggiodiluce82/status/931098967441633280

    ReplyDelete
  27. 4. Follow Mama Elephant on Instagram and reposted the Stampede post as raggiodiluc3: https://www.instagram.com/p/BbjVQHAl43X/

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG these are gorgeous! So festive. I want to decorate my whole house with these this coming Lunar new year!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG, your creations are little works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous creations!! Very bright and festive :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a curious new set. I already follow Mama Elephant on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  32. So Cute! Love this set!
    Great Cards & Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is my absolute favorite stamp set of the release! can't wait to get mine in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a fantastic card! Love the dragons and that it celebrates the Lunar New Year. And the gift card holders, with the chuldrens pictures and cute stamped images, are simply delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your fabulous projects. What a super idea.

    ReplyDelete
  36. OMGEE BRILLIANT! Where do you come up with these amazing ideas! I mean seriously! Absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fantastic cards.
    Love the lion for the
    Lunar New Year.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh my ! All your creations are simply amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I shared on Facebook : https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1586850918038632&id=100001412178355

    ReplyDelete
  40. I shared on twitter:https://mobile.twitter.com/MargeSSW/status/931667418413457408

    ReplyDelete
  41. I shared on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/p/BbnXoETjnm9/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow! That whole project is amazing, it makes you think all the amazing things you can do with those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  43. These are awesome! Love the cards with the pictures on them!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awesome card and pockets with the Lion Dance set! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Fabulous creations. I really love the red pockets. Those lions are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank you for giving us inspiration by sharing your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Beautiful! Love the bright colors you used

    ReplyDelete
  48. These are all fantastic! This is a must have set for me! I adore all the different ways you used this set!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I follow ME on Twitter and tweeted: https://twitter.com/MiriamPrantner/status/933530245034074112

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)