Thursday, January 21, 2016

Number It Stamp Highlights

Hello dear friends! Today, it's a final day of Mama Elephant January Release Stamp Highlights! And today we show you Number It stamp set and dies! These sets are absolutely fun! You can make any personalized project with it!

Here are my cards using Number It stamp and Number It Creative Cuts :)




For my first card, I made a personalized wedding anniversary card combined with "Oh Happy birds" stamp set. The love birds are just perfect in framed using Framed tags - Madison Avenue cuts set ♥. And then I finished the card by heat embossed the sentiment from "I Like You" set.



My niece will turn ten on the February coming, and the Number It cuts are perfect for making personalized birthday card for her ♥. I die cut the numbers on watercolor paper and colored it with gansai tambi watercolor paint, and I did the same for the frame.



Using fun and bright colors and also the cute mice from Tandem Ride, I'm sure she will love it! I added the stars Confetti for the final touch.


supplies :

Mama Elephant Stamp: Number It | Oh Happy Birds | I Like You | Tandem Ride
Mama Elephant Creative Cuts: Number It | Framed Tags - Madison Avenue | Oh Happy Birds | Tandem Ride | Confetti
Watercolors: Gansai Tambi | Dr. Ph Martin's Bleedproof White

4 comments:

  1. Love the idea of highlighting numbers for special occasions--really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your watercoloring Vera & great idea watercoloring the frame as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)