Wednesday, January 20, 2016

New Family Stamp Highlights


 It's day 3 of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights and today we showcasing "New Family" stamp set along with coordinating cuts and gorgeous Creative Cut set called Framed Tags -  Madison Avenue.



This baby themed set including bunny and foxy family which are my favorite critters
It's really cute and fun stamp set! Here, I used the baby bunny combined with another bunny from lunar animal set. I adhere to the tags die cut from Madison Avenue and create  a banner on my card.



But I couldn't resist to colored the foxy family too (.)
I stamped them with masking technique and colored with Copics marker. For the background of my card, I blended with die ink pad and randomly splashed with water.


supplies :
Mama Elephant Stamp: New Family | Lunar Animals 
Mama Elephant Creative Cuts: New Family | Lunar Animals | Framed Tags - Madison Avenue | Dotted Details

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)