Friday, October 18, 2024

MAMA ELEPHANT - PAOLA'S MERRY WISHES

Hey everyone! I'm excited to share another project for the Mama Elephant October Stamp Highlights. Today's post showcases Paola's Merry Wishes clear stamp set. This set includes beautiful handwritten holiday sentiments by Paola, perfect for adding an elegant and personal touch to holiday cards and projects. The set features festive phrases with a warm and nostalgic feel on a smaller scale.

I created a set of cards using the Faux 3D Boxes - Creative Cuts. I really like these new Faux 3D Boxes as they offer so many creative possibilities with the dies. You can easily slip in money or a gift card into the box. For my project today, I used a mini envelope that fits perfectly with a gift card or money. I die-cut the envelope from vellum paper using the Lucky Envelope - Creative Cuts, which is an older die-cut collection from Mama Elephant.

I also used the Sweet Shoppe Frame for the panel card. I die-cut it from white cardstock and covered the back with silver and pink glitter paper.

For my Merry Christmas card, I paired Paola's Merry Wishes with the cats from the Holiday Huggers stamp set. 



For my Happy New Year card, I combined it with the cute characters from the Shine with Love stamp set.



Check out Mama Elephant's Instagram reel with me for the video card-making process.

SUPPLIES:
Paola's Merry Wishes Stamp
Faux 3D Boxes - Creative Cuts
Sweet Shoppe Frame Creative Cuts
Shine with Love Stamp & Creative Cuts
Holiday Huggers Stamp & Creative Cuts
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)