Wednesday, April 17, 2024

MAMA ELEPHANT - ME AND MY WHALE

Welcome to the first day of Mama Elephant's April Stamp Highlight! Today we are highlighting the new Me and My Whale stamp set! Here, I'm pairing with the Seaside Vibes - Creative Cuts and sentiment from Typed Thank Yous set. 

The Seaside Vibes - Creative Cuts is perfect to be matched with B2B Arches - Creative Cuts. I die-cut the arch as my card-based and ink blended with distress oxide inks. All images were stamped with Memento Black Ink on marker paper, colored with Ohuhu Alcohol Art Markers, and cut with Me and My Whale - Creative Cuts.

I die-cut the word Have a beautiful day for the inside card, included in  Seaside Vibes - Creative Cuts.


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love your card - especially the softer blues for the water and whales!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)