Monday, April 29, 2024

MAMA ELEPHANT - APRIL DESIGNER SERIES

Hi, there! It's Vera here today with my card featuring the new Me and My Whale set. I love this ocean theme and I created a shape card and used the B2B Arches - Creative Cuts to match with the Seaside Vibes frame. 


I die-cut the Seaside Vibes frame and B2B Arches - Creative Cuts on watercolor paper and ink blended with Distress Inks. I stamped the images from Me and My Whale onto marker paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Ohuhu Alcohol Markers. 

I stamped the sentiment from the Typed Thank Yous Stamp Set onto black cardstock using Versamark Ink, applied white embossing powder, and heat set. 

I also create a vellum envelope for the card. I'm a white heat-embossed whale image on the front envelope. I die-cut the sentiment "Have a beautiful day" from Seaside Vibes - Creative Cuts and adhered to the envelope.

Thank you for joining me, I hope you enjoy today's inspiration!

Products used:
Me and My Whale Stamp
Me and My Whale - Creative Cuts
Typed Thank Yous Stamp
Seaside Vibes - Creative Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)