Tuesday, February 20, 2024

MAMA ELEPHANT - LUCKY FRIEND

Stamp Highlight: Lucky Friend [Feb,20]


My card today uses:
Lucky Friend Stamp & Lucky Friend-Creative Cuts

The Lucky Friend clear stamp set is a versatile collection designed to express warm wishes for your lucky friends. This set includes a variety of sentiments such as "you are one in a million," "to my dearest friend," and "time with you is time well spent." This stamp set allows you to convey heartfelt messages of encouragement, positivity, and joy.



I stamped the Lucky Friend in different colors using Distress Oxide Ink and cut it out with the coordinating die. For the panel card, I'm using Flirty Scallop Frames. I stamped the images from Little Pig Agenda and Little Agenda Trains (balloons) using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and then colored them with Copic markers.


Thanks for stopping by :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)