Monday, November 20, 2023

MAMA ELEPHANT - ME AND MY LEGEND

 Stamp Highlight: Me and My Legend [Nov.20]

Today we are highlighting the new Me and My Legend stamp set! This is another set of Mama Elephant's "Me and My" collection where it pairs up large creatures next to their smaller counterparts to emphasize the contrast in size. Me and My Legend clear stamp set features some of the legends we grew up hearing from generation to generation.

 "In Chinese mythology, dragons are revered as powerful and benevolent beings, often associated with good fortune, strength, and wisdom. The dragon is one of the 12 animals in the Chinese Zodiac, representing a symbol of authority and imperial power. According to ancient tales, dragons were believed to control the weather and bring rain, ensuring bountiful harvests and prosperity for the land." 

I created a set of cards for the upcoming Lunar New Year (the Year of the Dragonwhich falls on February 10, 2024. Here I paired with the decorative frame, Knot of Luck Creative Cuts which paired nicely with the Me and My Legend stamp set and any Lunar New Year Sets!


I stamped all the images with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink on Bristol paper and colored everything with Copic Markers. 
The dragon : G000 G00 YR30 E50 E51 RV000 R000 R00 R21 R22 0
The girls: E50 RV00 E31 E70 G000 BG11 
Star: YR21 E50 Cloud: V000 


Products used:
New Beginnings Stamp & CC (sentiment)
Lion Dance Stamp (lantern & luck)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)