Monday, September 25, 2023

MAMA ELEPHANT - HOLIDAY HUGGERS

 Hello Friends, Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing my card for Mama Elephant - Holiday Huggers Stamp Highlights. The "Holiday Huggers" stamp set is inspired by our very own Page Huggers stamp set that we all love!  In this set, these adorable Mama Elephant characters can be tucked into an array of snug accessories, such as stockings, mugs, and gift boxes. Add them to your holiday cards and gift boxes and they are just so much fun to make!

I stamped all images from Holiday Huggers on Bristol paper with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and cut them out with the coordinating die-cut
I used the Quilted Cover Creative Cuts on pink cardstock for the background. For the sentiment, I used the 
Joyful Greetings and Easy Xmas Greetings.


I hope you enjoyed my card! Thanks so much for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)