Friday, March 24, 2023

MAMA ELEPHANT - MARCH2023 DESIGNER SERIES

 Hi, there! It's Vera here today and I'll be sharing my project featuring the Mama Elephant Tulip Grid Cover - Creative Cuts and Thinking of You stamp set.


I die-cut B2B - Rectangles - Creative Cuts on cream card stock as panel card. I white heat embossed the main sentiment from Thinking of You on black card stock and cut it out with the coordinating creative cuts. Next, I die-cut Tulip Grid Cover - Creative Cuts and colored it with Tombow water-based markers. Backed them all with craft foam tape and applied it to the panel card.



Next, I use the leftover tulip and created this card. I framed it using Flourish Frame - Creative Cuts.  



Mama Elephant products used:
Tulip Grid Cover - Creative Cuts
Thinking of You stamp and Creative Cuts
Flourish Frame - Creative Cuts.  
 B2B - Rectangles - Creative Cuts

Thank you for joining me, I hope you enjoy today's inspiration and I'll see you next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)