Wednesday, March 15, 2023

MAMA ELEPHANT - MARCH 2023 STAMPEDE

 


Welcome to the Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop!
Our newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store!

Today I will share my card featuring Rainy Days Stamp set from Mama Elephant March 2023 release. First, I created this card by pairing the Rainy Days with the clouds from In The Clouds - Creative Cuts



I used the B2B - Rectangles - Creative Cuts to create my panel card that was smaller than A2, and I ink blended using Distress Ink-Weathered Wood. At the bottom, I stenciled the grass using the DIY stencil that I created from Slim Window Dressing - Creative Cuts. Next, I die-cut the clouds from In The Clouds - Creative Cuts backed with craft foam tape and applied them to the panel.


I stamped the Rainy Days images with Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black and  colored them with the following Copic markers:

Cat: E50 RV52 YR21 | Coat & umbrella: G20 G21 RV52
Hamster: E50 YR20 YR23 RV52 | Coat BV00 V01 BV20| Umbrella E30 E31 RV52 T1
Little Chickie: Y15 Y18 RV52 | Umbrella G20 G21 RV52 T2
Bunny: R000 R00 RV52 | Coat: R81 RV63 E50 BG70 | Umbrella T2 RV52 RV000

For my second project, I created a cute box card by resizer-in the Slim Scenescape Builder - Creative Cuts. I used the sentiment from the Thinking of You stamp set. 


 
Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!



To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 1 winner to win a prize pack! Open to Domestic & International (winner pays for shipping)

» 1. Leave a comment on the collective Design Team's Instagram Stampede post
» 2. Leave a comment on our Facebook Stampede post
» 3. Leave a comment on any of the Introduction videos on YouTube
 
Each action qualifies for one entry, max 3 entries per stampeder please, and good luck!
 Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!



Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day from all of us!
 

3 comments:

  1. These cards are just so sweet! I love the gray background with the bright critters! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute both cards are
    and I love the box card!
    Darling critters.
    Carla from Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I can't even! I need them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)