Tuesday, January 17, 2023

MAMA ELEPHANT - CELEBRATION CAKE

 Happy Tuesday! Today is the 1st day of  Mama Elephant January 2023 Stamp Highlights! And we started by featuring the Celebration Cake stamp set.

Here, I created a birthday card by pairing the Celebration Cake with Hooray Streamers - Creative Cuts. I stamped the images on Fabriano watercolor paper, colored them with Tombow Dual Brush Pens, and cut them out with Celebration Cake - Creative Cuts.

For the sentiment, I used the Happy Word Banners stamp that I white-heat embossed and cut it out with the coordinating creative cuts. And finished the card by adding some confetti from Party Scene Cover - Creative Cuts.


Next, I re-shared this card for today's stamp highlight 
(I created this card a while ago for the September gift promotion


I stamped the images on Fabriano watercolor paper and colored them with Tombow Dual Brush Pens. I use Nicholas Cover - Creative Cuts to frame my card and add sentiment from the Mixed Wishes Greetings stamp set.


Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to visit Mama Elephant's blog for more inspiration.


1 comment:

  1. I love the the streamers along with those cute critters! That chick is adorable! Both of your card are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)