Monday, November 28, 2022

MAMA ELEPHANT - 2023 LUNAR NEW YEAR CARD

 Hi, there! It's Vera here today and I'll be sharing my card featuring the Mama Elephant -  Lunar Bunnies and Red Envelope Stamp set. These stamp sets are just perfect for the upcoming Chinese New Year 2023 will fall on Sunday, January 22nd, 2023

Here I created a set of Lunar New Year cards with spring colors combined with the Blooming Window - Creative Cuts and Sakura Lanterns - Creative Cuts

I stamped the images from Lunar Bunnies and colored them with Copic markers and cut them out with the coordinating dies. Next, I die-cut the Blooming Window frame in white and pink paper and glued it together with the different positions so it makes a beautiful layer.


 I layered the card with snow tulle fabric between the card base and Blooming Window. For the sentiment, I heat embossed with Rose Gold embossing powder.



For the second card, I added a circle ornament from Money Envelope - Creative Cuts at the center of my card, and then layer it with snow tulle fabric.


 Lunar New Year card will not be complete without lucky money, so here I created a bunch of Red envelopes. Here I used the Lucky Envelope Creative Cuts or you can use Fortune Envelope - Creative Cuts. And finished by decorating the Lucky Envelope with mixed stamps from Lunar BunniesRed envelope, and Lunar Extras



Mama Elephant product use:

Lunar Bunnies Stamp and Creative Cuts
Red Envelope Stamp and Creative Cuts
Lunar Extras Stamp
Blooming Window - Creative Cuts
Sakura Lanterns - Creative Cuts ( Lanterns)
Money Envelope - Creative Cuts ( Circle ornament)
Lucky Envelope Creative Cuts ( envelopes)

Thank you for joining me, I hope you enjoy today's inspiration and I'll see you next time!

Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)