Sunday, June 19, 2022

MAMA ELEPHANT - LITTLE AGENDA HOUSE

Hello! Today we're on Day 3 of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights! And we are featuring the "Little Agenda House" stamp set along with the coordinating dies



Here I paired "Little Agenda House" with Little Girl Gnome Agenda and Lucky Alphas - Creative Cuts (hello and happy)

I stamped the images on Copic-friendly paper and cut them out with the coordinating dies.
For my panel and based card, I used the B2B - Rectangles Creative Cuts that I die-cut on natural and bristol papers. For the sentiment, I die-cut the hello from Lucky Alphas - Creative Cuts and then added the word from In My Heart stamp set.


and for the last card, I die-cut the happy from Lucky Alphas - Creative Cuts and then added the word holiday from the Happy Chic Wishes stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)