Wednesday, April 20, 2022

MAMA ELEPHANT - SIMPLE BLOCKED MESSAGES

Hello! Today we're on Day-3 of Mama Elephant April Stamp Highlights! And we are featuring the "Simple Blocked Messages" stamp set along with the coordinating dies.



here I created a birthday card, by combining Simple Blocked Messages with It's Okay and Little Succulent Agenda stamp set. 


I stamped the images on Copic-friendly paper and cut them out with the coordinating dies.
For my panel and based card, I used the B2B - Rectangles Creative Cuts that I die-cut on natural and blue color papers. For the sentiment, I stamped Simple Blocked Messages with Memento Luxe on Bristol paper and cut it out with the Simple Blocked Messages - Creative Cuts.


Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)