Tuesday, October 19, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - SWEET TREATS

 Hi there! Today I have a card to share for Mama Elephant Sweet Treats Stamp Highlights. This set is full of yummy treats alongside some Mama Elephant characters! This set was designed to accompany the previous Hot Cocoa and Boba Tea sets so you can mix and match the images to complete your decadent projects! But for today, I only focus on the Sweet Treats set.



First, I die cut the Basic Rectangle on Bristol paper and ink blended with distress ink and added a piece of pink pattern paper at the bottom. Next, I stamped the Sweet Treats stamp set on Bristol paper, colored it with Copic markers, and cut it out with Sweet Treats - Creative Cut, and applied it with foam tape to the card. 



Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow with another inspiration card!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)