Sunday, September 19, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - TREE PICKING

Happy Sunday, all! Today I have a card to share for Mama Elephant Tree Picking Stamp Highlights.


The Tree Picking stamp set is illustrated by Aida Zamora. This set evokes a time treasured holiday tradition of selecting the perfect Christmas tree for the home with her adorable bunnies! 

I stamped all images on watercolor paper, colored them with water-based markers, and cut it out with the Tree Picking - Creative Cuts. For the background, I used the mountains from Kingdom Trio - Creative Cuts as a stencil and paint it with watercolor. I finish my card by framed it with Lafayette Creative Cuts


Many thanks for stopping by! 
I'll be back tomorrow with another card for Day-3 of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights!

Happy creating


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)