Friday, July 02, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - JUNE DESIGNER SERIES

 Hi, there! It's Vera here today and I'll be sharing my project with you featuring the Mama Elephant Little Witch Agenda and FBA Witch - Creative Cuts.


I created a 3D box card by using Slim Scenescape Builder Creative Cuts and Halloween treat boxes using Mini Milk Box 3D - Creative Cuts. And here is the supplies list that I'm using to create this 3D Box card. 


I stamped the Little Witch Agenda on Bristol paper and cut it out with Little Witch Agenda - Creative Cuts. I die-cut the FBA Witch - Creative Cuts on Grey, Pink, and Black cardstock and assembly as well as the picture, then I die-cut the Boo from the Big Boo and Trick - Creative Cuts on Black Glittery foam.  


The sentiment "Happy Halloween" is from the Happy Haunting stamp set that I heat embossed with white embossing powder.

To complete the 3D Halloween card, I create treats boxes using Mini Milk Box 3D - Creative Cuts


Thank you for joining me, I hope you enjoy today's inspiration and see you next time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)