Friday, June 18, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - LITTLE WITCH AGENDA

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card to share for Mama Elephant - Little Witch Agenda Stamp Highlights.


Here I paired the Little Witch Agenda with Ornate House Grid - Creative Cuts. I stamped the Little Witch Agenda on Bristol paper and colored it with Copic markers and cut them out with Little Witch Agenda - Creative Cuts. For the sentiment, I use the Big Boo and Trick - Creative Cuts. I die cut on Bristol paper and inked with Distress Ink.


The background is from Basic Rectangle - Creative Cuts that inked with Distress Ink and splatter with black paint. 


  S U P P L I E S  

Little Witch Agenda stamp and creative cuts
Big Boo and Trick - Creative Cuts
Ornate House Grid - Creative Cuts
Basic Rectangle - Creative Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)