Tuesday, June 22, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - HAPPY WORD BANNERS

Hello friends! Today I have another card to share for Mama Elephant Happy Word Banners Stamp Highlights. 


Happy Word Banners stamp set is filled with festive sentiment banners that are ready to be hung in all your celebration scenes! Here I paired with Zodiac Tiger and adorable kitten from Boba Tea stamp set. 



All images stamped on Copic-friendly paper and cut it out with the coordinating dies. I heat embossed the Happy Word Banners on purple and pink card stock and die-cut the coordinating dies. I framed my card using Oval Deco Frame Creative Cuts.


Happy everything from me to you! 

 S U P P L I E S 

Happy Word Banners Stamp and Creative Cuts
Zodiac Tiger Stamp and Creative Cuts
Boba Tea Stamp and Creative Cuts
Oval Deco Frame Creative Cuts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)