Monday, May 17, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - LITTLE UNICORN AGENDA

 Happy Monday! and welcome to the Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight! 
Today we're highlighting the new Little Unicorn Agenda


Here I paired with the new 
Cloud Grid Cover - Creative Cuts.
First, I stamped the 
Little Unicorn Agenda stamp on Copic-friendly paper and cut it out with LIttle Unicorn Agenda - Creative Cuts. Next, I die-cut Basic Rectangle - Creative Cuts on watercolor paper, ink blended with Distress Inks, and use it as background.


I stamped the hanging stars using Unicorn and Rainbows stamp set and the sentiment is from the Mini Messages stamp set.

FYI, the tiny heart bubble is from an old collection named "Oh Happy Birds" stamp set :) 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy today's inspiration. I'll be back tomorrow for another stamp highlight, I hope you join me, and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)