Friday, April 16, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - LITTLE KANGAROO AGENDA

 
Hi there! Happy Friday! 
Today I have a card to share for Mama Elephant Little Kangaroo Agenda Stamp Highlights! Here I paired with the new Comic Cover Wonky- Creative Cuts.

These little kangaroos are so cute! I really want to use all of them on my card


Here I created a birthday card by paired with a sentiment from the 
Inside Birthday Messages stamp set. I stamped the Little Kangaroo Agenda on Bristol paper, colored with Copic Markers, and cut them out with Little Kangaroo Agenda Creative Cuts. I also use the little clouds and rainbows from the Unicorns and Rainbows stamp set.

FYI, the Copic Markers that I'm using for Kangaroos are E50, E00, E01, E11, RV10
For the background, I die-cut the Basic Rectangles - Creative Cuts on Bristol paper, and ink blended with Distress Inks. 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy today's inspiration.

Hugs,


Vera






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)