Tuesday, April 20, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - KOALA HUGS

 

Hello, I'm back again with another Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights! 
Today it's time to showcasing the Koala Hugs stamp set is illustrated by Aida Zamora!

Here I combined the  Koala Hugs with Leafy Cover - Creative Cuts and Little Koala Agenda stamp set. I started by stamping the images on Bristol paper, colored with Copic Markers, and cut them out with the coordinating dies. 

Next, I die-cut the 
Leafy Cover - Creative Cuts on Bristol paper and colored it with Copic Markers. I love it! Colorful and beautiful For the sentiment, I white heat embossed on bristol paper that I already blended with distress inks. 


To finish my card, I added here and there some little dots that similar to the leaves' color. 

That's all from me for today, I hope you like it :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)