Wednesday, April 22, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - ZODIAC MONKEY


Hello, I'm back with another Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights! Today we are looking for Zodiac Monkey along with the coordinating die Zodiac Monkey - Creative Cuts. Here I paired with the Slim Card Basics - Creative Cuts as my base card and Headliner Alphas - Creative Cuts for the word. 



 To create this card, first I die cut twice the scallop frame from Slim Card Basics - Creative Cuts on the soft gray card stock and on watercolor paper, then Ink blended with distress ink. I also cut the cloud and ink blended with distress ink. For the word, I die cut the Headliner Alphas on watercolor paper too, and ink blended with Spun Sugar - Distress Ink.


The images Zodiac Monkey stamped on Bristol paper, colored with Copics and cut it out with Zodiac Monkey - Creative Cuts

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)