Friday, April 17, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - BOBA TEA

Hello, all! It's time to showcasing Mama Elephant April release and today we are highlighting the Boba Tea set along with the coordinating die cut. Here,  I created a birthday card by paired with the Slim Card Basics - Creative Cuts.


To start I die cut the scallop frame on gray card stock. Then I die-cut the stitched rectangular on light pink and white card stock, the white one for background and ink blending with distress ink and the other I cut it again with the quirky bubbles dies for windows. (Fyi, I only use Slim Card Basics - Creative Cuts)


 I stamped the images on Canson Bristol Paperpad, colored with Copics and cut it out with the coordinating dies.


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)