Sunday, March 15, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT MARCH STAMPEDE



Happy Sunday! Welcome to the Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop!
Our newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store!

My projects today feature the new Little Sloth Agenda stamp, this is the newest addition Mama Elephant Little stamp series.  And depending on how you color them, they can double as yetis! ( Angela, you're so genius! )


Here I created two Birthday cards, the first card with Slots theme and the second card with the Yetis theme.  I started by stamping the images from Little Sloth Agenda on Canson Bristol Paper with Memento Black Ink, colored with Copic Markers and cut them out with Little SLot Agenda - Creative Cuts. For the Yetis card design, I added the big Yeti from Me and My Yeti set and paired with the new Tree Branch Cover - Creative Cuts.  Here, I listed the material that I used in the picture below.





So here the first card with Yetis theme.


ME Stamps: Little Slot Agenda | Me and My Yeti | Tiny ♥ mail from Blogging Buddies
Dies: Tree Branch Cover - Creative Cuts | 


ME Stamp Sentiments: Birthday Messages | Mini Messages



And here the second card with the Sloth theme.


ME Stamps: Little Slot Agenda | Dies: Grid Windows - Creative Cuts


ME Stamp Sentiments: Blogging Buddies | Occasional Labels



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my projects :)
And don't forget to check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!




To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. You have up to 4 chances to qualify to win!

» 1. Leave a comment on this blog post «
» 2. Like/share us on Facebook: facebook.com/mamaelephant «
» 3. Follow/tweet us on Twitter: twitter.com/heymamaelephant «
» 4. Follow/tweet us on Instagram: instagram.com/mamaelephant «


Each action qualifies for one entry, max 4 entries per stampeder, please!



Take care and stay safe everyone

52 comments:

  1. I think your cards are my favorite!! I LOVE the way you used the Yeti on the first card with the white sloths. The second with the adorable sloths hanging from flower branches-genius ADORABLE design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring on the sloths and yeti are fabulous and I LOVE your fun scenes and backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Love all the little critters and the beautiful color choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness... such cuteness!! I am loving how the sloth are colored like the yeti... so sweet. Your cards are just darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....I'm so in love with this adorable cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOW WOWWWWW, these are all so cute!! What adorable characters. And your coloring really brings them to life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun cards. Love when you can use
    the whole stamp set for a card.
    The falling babies are darling.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Using the little sloths w/ the Yeti...brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What adorable cards! Love the tree branches cover die and the sloths are just darling! So fun that they can double for yetis too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ALL I CAN DO, is shake my head & SMILE! SO CUTE!!!! Those little sloths DO make SUPER CUTE Yeti's! LOL ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE your colour combos for the backgrounds, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh! That’s adorable! I love both sweet scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful scenes created. I like the background blending and combination of stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are super cute! I think I like the sloths better as baby yetis. Your backgrounds are gorgeous. I love the color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are beautiful! The backgrounds are lovely and the sloths and yetis are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always really love your cards Vera and these are LOVELY!!! I love how you shared that these will work as yeti or sloths!! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your cards. The colors are lovely. The critters are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome creations! I especially love the Sloth & Yetti combination!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG!!! I am in LOOOOOOOOOOOVE with this ENTIRE release!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!! Fabulous and pretty. My fave cards of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness, the little sloths as mini-yetis is simply genius! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow ME and you on Insta, too (@handmadebymirella)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love these cards. Thank you for sharing your cards and detailed instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love both sloth and yeti cards! The colors are so perfect. =D

    ReplyDelete
  25. I already follow ME on Twitter =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute! I love your backgrounds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Baby Yetis! What a great idea for an alternate use of the Agenda Sloths.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your cards are so clever and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh, my goodness!! That giant yeti with all the little baby yetis (sloths) . . . so adorable!! Both cards are super cute and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Those baby sloths and yetis are just the cutest guys! I have a large Yeti stamp and these would be the perfect buddies for it.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Following ME on FB as Karen Ladd

    ReplyDelete
  32. Tweeted here: https://twitter.com/karenladd/status/1239791900355256320

    ReplyDelete
  33. Following on IG as karenladd510

    ReplyDelete
  34. LOVE these!!! Those lil guys are adorable, both as sloths and lil yetis. Too cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a lovely way to incorporate different stamps and dies from the release. Love the little yetis.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is so amazing! How genius is THIS? You made the sloths tiny Yeti's? I love this so much! You are so creative and super talented too!
    Warm Hugs,
    Michele K. Henderson
    crimsonowl@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great as little Yeti's too. Love both variations!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Awww I love your adorable cute cards!! Awesome backgrounds too for the darling critters :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. These are absolutely adorable yetis!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I follow Mama Elephant on Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)