Thursday, February 06, 2020

PPS - STAMPING JOURNALING

This year, one of my resolutions is to be more creative! (read: Always creating! ) Since I have a lot of stamps and craft supplies in my craft corner. I want to routine keep journaling / documenting on Traveler Notebook. So here, I will share my fresh start journaling in 2020 on TN using Penguin Palace Stamp


Working journaling as my memory keeping / documenting on TN is really FUN! The size is just perfect, not too small and not too big, so I don't have much "blank space" left 😂.

 I just grab my Tombow Fudenosuke brush pen for writing the title and my Zebra Sarasa Pen for writing all the details. And adding the images by using the Penguin Palace Stamp - Happy Track & Field (Chapter 2). I stamped the images with Memento Ink Black and colored with Tombow Dual Brush Pens. Adding here and there some stickers and words stamp that I already have in my stash and voila...♥

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy journaling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)