Friday, February 21, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT CORNER FLOWERS



Hello everyone and Happy Friday! I hope your weekend will be bright and cheerful just like my card for Mama Elephant Corner Flowers Stamp Highlights :)  Corner Flowers is illustrated by Anna Osvald and is a beautiful set


I started by ink blended a panel using Distress Ink  Spun sugar, Tattered Rose, Shabby Shutter and splashed with white paint.  On Canson® Illustration paper I stamped the flowers from Corner Flowers and the deers from Family Time using Versafine Ink Black and colored using a variety of  Watercolor Brush Pens. Then I fussy cut the flowers, the deers with the coordinating die Family Time - Creative Cuts and applied to the scene with foam tape. The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Vintage Sephia Ink.



Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)