Friday, February 28, 2020

JANUARY JOURNAL

Hello! Sharing my January Journal on my traveler's notebook. Here I'm mixed and match all the supplies I already have in my stash. I push myself to use it! someone said, 𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’Šπ’• 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 π’Šπ’•!


Supplies:
 Lawn Fawn Stamp Quinn 123's
Penguin Palace Stamp: Penguin AgendaFun Adventure


there's always room for boba πŸ˜†


It's really challenging me to use whatever in my stash for journaling, not only stamp, but I also try for using my dies collection too, and I did it :) 

 

in this spread, I use my dies collection from Lawn Fawn named stitched journaling card for placing my Instax photo. The Hong Bao is from Mama Elephant - Fortune Envelope dies and heat embossed with Zodiac Mouse stamp and Lunar Extra stamp.



Stamp/Supplies:
and some old collection from Technique Tuesday 


Thank you for reading my blog today, have a nice weekend and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)