Tuesday, October 15, 2019

MAMA ELEPHANT OCTOBER STAMPEDE


Welcome to the Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop!
Our newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store!
www.mamaelephant.com

My projects today feature the new Baked With Love stamp set illustrated by Aida Zamora.
Here I paired with the Big Made With Love - Creative Cuts and Sugar Cookies - Creative Cuts.



I started by stamping the images on watercolor paper with Versafine Ink, colored with watercolor brush pens and cut them out with Baked With Love - Creative Cuts. Next, I die cut the new Big Made With Love on Pink Glitter card stock. 



For my based card, I die cut Basic Rectangle on watercolor paper and inked with the distress ink pad. I added a tiny tag by die-cutting the star from Sugar Cookies - Creative Cuts





That's all from me for today, check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team! But first, check out Rina Galit's super fun card using the Little Panda Agenda cuties!



To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. You have up to 4 chances to qualify to win!


» 1. Leave a comment on this blog post «
» 2. Like/share us on Facebook: facebook.com/mamaelephant «
» 3. Follow/tweet us on Twitter: twitter.com/heymamaelephant «
» 4. Follow/tweet us on Instagram: instagram.com/mamaelephant «
Each action qualifies for one entry, max 4 entries per stampeder, please!

Now let's get on with the Stampede with our designers!

Vera Rhuhay | Nichol Spohr | Keeway Tsao
Mette Witus | Thi Lam | Amy Yang


51 comments:

  1. The hedgehog is DARLING! I LOVE the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Adorable your card is ! Loved the pretty bg too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is gorgeous! Really loving the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so darling!! The hedgehog baking is my fav of all! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card!! I'm definitely getting this word die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, this is too sweet for words!! love the little hedgie with her head scarf! She's so mindful to not get any quills in the cookies! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card! Love the fox, hedgie and bunny! Beautiful colors and sentiment on your adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a darling set. Will be great
    for tags for baked goodies to be
    given to friends and family.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this set! Gorgeous card and really love the sweet tag made from theSugar Cookies die :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOO ADORABLE! This would be SUPER for Valentines Day! The large sentiment die looks sugared!!! PERFECT with the sweet little critters making cookies! JUST ADORABLE!!!!!!!! ;) LOVE that tag too! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a sweet and adorable set. Love the tag added to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the bold "made with love" sentiment and the stamp set is just so adorable. I love your color palette too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These critters could not be any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the hat on Hedgehog. (Hattie Hedgehog)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweet, what a gorgeous release!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable card!! I love any set that has to do with food goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card! Amazing colouring! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is so stinkin' cute, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a baker so I really love this set. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet set. Your card layout is so nice and color scheme is soft and subtle. The Hedgehog …. oh my, just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this card! The animals baking are so sweet! The "made with love" new diecut is perfect with this!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful card - love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  23. So sweet and love
    the critters!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a sweet scene, makes me want a cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just going gaga over this cute card with those critters

    ReplyDelete
  26. This set is so sweet, I love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I adore your watercolor critters and that sparkly pink cardstock. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Marisela Delgado said: awesome cards! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love all the pink...those busy bakers are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cute baking critters and I like the pink background and sparkly sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great card. It is so cute! I just love those critters.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is so sweet!! I love how all these little cuties are working together to create some yummy treats!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love this pink beauty, the glitter die cut looks awesome, love the way you finished with a tag.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the soft sweet look you created with these darling stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a great card! I love the large, sparkly pink sentiment and the little star tag you added is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)