Sunday, September 15, 2019

Mama Elephant 7th Anniversary Stampede Day 1


Welcome to a very special Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop! We are celebrating 7 years this month with a fantastic new holiday release along with our amazing friends!

Here is the promotional flyer for this year's celebration. We've added an extra freebie tier this time around!




You can shop the newest release which is LIVE in our store now!

My projects today feature the new Fussy Hugs stamp set along with the coordinating creative cuts. So let's start with my 1st card. 


I started by stamping the images on watercolor paper, colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and cut them out with Fuzzy Hugs Creative Cuts. Next, I die cut the new Winter Forest Cover - Creative Cuts on white card stock. I take the leftover die cut, ink blended with Spun Sugar Distress Ink and stamp the sentiment on it.


For the background, I ink blended with Distress Ink: Spun Sugar, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick and then splatter with water.


And finished my card by added here and there some sparkly clear sequins.

For my second card, I feature the Mercy Script - Creative Cuts from promotional freebie.  Here, I used the Woodgrain Cover - Creative Cuts as my panel card and frame dies from a part of the new Frame Tag - Delancey Creative Cuts.   


This is an easy and simple design, I die cut the heart dies from Favor Bag Accessory - Love - Creative Cuts and use it as a stencil. I used the sentiment from Heartfelt Wishes stamp set to complete my card.


For my last card, I choose the bear images from Fuzzy Hugs and pairing with the Happy Chic Wishes stamp set and Sentiment Flags - Creative Cuts ( these are also from promotional freebie).
FYI, with all my love sentiment is from Sending Hugs stamp set

 
As shown in the picture below, I also stamped the envelope to make it special.  I used the limited edition stamp from promotional freebie named Handcrafted Happiness stamp set.




That's not all! To celebrate this special Anniversary release, Mama Elephant is giving away ten $25 gift certificates to our store!!! That is 10 winners!!! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the 3 days Stampede. You have up to 4 chances to qualify to win!


» 1. Leave a comment on this blog post «
» 2. Like/share us on Facebook: facebook.com/mamaelephant «
» 3. Follow/tweet us on Twitter: twitter.com/heymamaelephant «
» 4. Follow/leave a comment for us on Instagram: instagram.com/mamaelephant «
(Each action qualifies for one entry, max 4 entries per stampeder please!)

Here are the designers for today. Please make sure to visit each of them and leave some kind words and comments!



Jessica Frost-Ballas » www.allthesparkle.com
Michelle Short » www.cardgrotto.com
Jennifer McGuire » www.jennifermcguireink.com
Mama Elephant » www.mamaelephantblog.com




Thank you and Happy Stampeding!

82 comments:

  1. The critters are so sweet! Love your choice of pinks, make it even sweeter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. :) They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I call a bunch of cuteness. Adorable cards, Vera!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in the cards..and the envelopes are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors! These cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE your soft colors and coloring! Great backgrounds with the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are so sweet. You use a
    lot of pinks for backgrounds - not
    usually my favorite color - and they
    are very restful. Love the
    loving couples. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are totally adorable!!! I love the soft color palettes and all of those darling images!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOOOVE these little fuzzy hugging critters! SO ADORABLE!!! The bunnies are my favorite! ;) This set is also GREAT for Valentines! ;) AND I also like the envelope flap stamps! HOW NICE!!! GOT TO get an order together for this one!!! A SUPER JOB, Vera!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love, love these cards! They are so cute and well done. I love the couple card with the bunnies and birds! Great crafting inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the one with the trees. Such cute cards

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards! I really like the "winter forest" die cut that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All these cards are adorable. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the soft winter pinks of your cards and the special touches on the backs of the envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all of your cards, especially the birch tree one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pink in all your cards - gorgeous birch tree creative cut!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Vera, such beautiful cards - all so sweet! TFS! Love this ME release!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mama Elephant really knows how to melt out hearts and the little hugging characters are so sweet. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm always smitten when I see birdies! lol
    But all three cards are just darling and so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So sweet and lovely. Love the soft colors and now I wished I ordered this set!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What adorable uses of the Mama Elephant products!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your cards are adorable and the huggers are the BEST. I love the background heart that ties their love together1

    ReplyDelete
  23. The muted palettes in your backgrounds allow these sweethearts to take centre stage on these precious cards!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These cards are darling! the hugs are so enchanting!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your cards are lovely, those critters are just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love those adorable Fuzzy Hugs critters! Your cards are really delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  27. That's so pretty that I don't even mind the pink. Excellent. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Follow Mama elephant on instagram as amisodear

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very cute cards! The sending hugs set is adorable. I can't wait to ink it up.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh your cards are fabulous
    with the adorable critters!
    Love them and the coloring.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous release, love these soft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm a Mama Elephant Facebook liker!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm a Mama Elephant Twitter follower!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm a Mama Elephant Instagram follower!

    ReplyDelete
  35. You're cards are so sweet with those gorgeous little animals cuddling! Love this wonderful new ME stamp set! Thanks so much for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What sweet cards! Your colouring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Simply adorable cards! The Fuzzy Hugs is one of my favourite stamp sets from this release. Your colouring is amazing - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Once again you knocked it out of the park! Love the ink blending!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Awww this is the cutest hugs set ever!! And you created the perfect cards! Love them all! <3

    ReplyDelete
  40. These designs are so adorable and your cards are so beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  41. You use one of my favorite sets from this release! I love all of the cards you made with this sweet set!

    ReplyDelete
  42. This set is so sweet! Love the cards you created with it!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Marisela Delgado said: these cards are so CUTE!!! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the sweet images in this set. Wow you used them amazingly!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love this set! You have made beautiful projects

    ReplyDelete
  46. What a sweet set of cards! Love those adorable hugging critters!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Sweet cards with beautiful coloring and details! Love all those cute little huggers!

    ReplyDelete
  48. So absolutely adorable, you used my favourite stamp set on your cards! Who can resist hugging critters?!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I follow you and Mama Elephant on Instagram! (@HandmadeByMirella)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oooooh They are all just so cute think I am going to have to buy them <3

    ReplyDelete
  51. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Those cuddly critters are precious! Love your coloring! Terri Burson

    ReplyDelete
  53. So adorable!! I love this sweet scene.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Bears and bunnies, and birds, oh my❣❣❣ 😀 Very sweet cards--Love the non-traditional colors, and all the little critters are adorable❣ L❤VE❣

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love all these cards! The little animals are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  56. These are beautiful! I love the backgrounds and have fallen in love with these adorable animals.

    ReplyDelete
  57. These little couples are sooooo sweet!! And your cards are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  58. All the cards are wonderful, love the coloring and envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Toooo cute. The stamps spread such joy, and I love the soft pinks for the merci card!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Your cards are heartwarming and so absolutely adorable, you can feel the love radiating from them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi Vera :) Happy to "meet" you!!! Following you on several social media sites now! Your cards are very endearing! The "Happy Wishes" card would make a perfect Valentines card too! Thanks for all the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. Such cute cards and fabulous designs! I love the card with the bunnies and the birds - adorable scene!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Cute and adorable cards, love the pastel color you choose

    ReplyDelete
  64. Your cards are just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Marisela Delgado said: Super cute. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Your cards are so sweet with these cute critters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)