Thursday, July 25, 2019

PPS - HOME SWEET HOME PERFECT CUTS

Hey friends! Today I’m back to share my project for Penguin Palace. I'm using the Home Sweet Home - Perfect Cuts and paired with Rabbit Cafe and Penguin Agenda




I started by die cut the Home Sweet Home - Perfect Cuts on watercolor paper. I ink blended the roof with a dye ink pad, stencil the bricks on the house and color the door with a watercolor brush pen. 




To complete my home sweet home shape card, I stamped some images (penguins, signboard and rainbow) from Penguin Agenda on watercolor paper, colored with Tombow Dual brush pens and cut it out with Coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts: Penguin Agenda - Penguin Perfect Cuts. The lamp, banners, and plant images are from Rabbit Cafe stamp set. 


I'm adding some sparkly clear sequins to finish my card.


I just love how this shape card turns out, and I hope I’ve inspired you to get crafty too! 
Thanks so much for stopping by

 S U P P L I E S 

Penguin Palace Stamp: Rabbit Cafe | Penguin Agenda
Penguin Palace Perfect Cuts: Home Sweet Home | Penguin Agenda | Rabbit Cafe
Others: Tombow Dual Brush Pens | Bricks Stencil 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)