Monday, July 01, 2019

MAMA ELEPHANT JUNE DESIGNER SERIES

Hello, friends! It's Vera here sharing a fun project featuring Little Panda Agenda,  the new Turner Surprise - Creative Cuts and Star Grid Window - Creative Cuts.


First, I have a set card by paired Little Panda Agenda with Panda dies from Book Buddy - Dog and Bear - Creative Cuts.


It's the same design with a different way to use Turner Surprise - Creative Cuts.


My second project is using a DIY stencil that I made from Star Grid Window - Creative Cuts. I die cut on laminating plastic and use it as a stencil on my card. I stamped all images from Little Panda Agenda on Bristol paper, colored with Copics and cut it out with Little Panda Agenda Creative Cuts. Once I've done preparing all the supplies, I started by arranging all colored images on the card with foam tape. I finished my card by adding a sentiment from Friendship Sentiments.


I listed all the detail supplies uses in the picture below. I Hope it's pretty well to explain how I create my cards.



That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed my project. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and happy stamping! 

Mama Elephant Supplies
Images
:
  
Little Panda Agenda
Sentiments: Circle of Friends | Friendship Sentiments
Mini Messages
Creative Cuts:  Little Panda Agenda Creative Cuts 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)