Thursday, June 27, 2019

MIGHTYHANDS - GOD IS GOOD

Hi Everyone!  Today I’m sharing a project using MightyHands - God is Good.
This set is from the May release, and you can buy at MightyHands


I really love to make these tags, you can use it for a bookmark, for a gift tag, embellishment for a mini album and etc. I use a tag dies from Mama Elephant Framed Tags - Artist Mat - Creative Cuts as my base tag. FYI, I die cut on watercolor paper.



I just simply ink blending the stars stencil and hill on the tag and then stamped the image and sentiment with Versafine Ink. I colored the image with Tombow ABT Dual brush pens.




Next, I use  Canvas of Grace from the previous release. I just simply random brush my tag with watercolor paint, stamped the word at the center and finished my card by adding clear sequins.

Thanks for reading, I'll be back again soon with another inspiration ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)