Thursday, January 17, 2019

ME - Flying With Friends

Hello and welcome to the 1st day of  Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight! And today we're showcasing the new elephant set designed by Aida Zamora, Flying With Friends set. 


Here, I pairing with the new Cloudy Day Cover - Creative cuts as my based card.
I die cut on white card stock and ink blended with dye ink pad. The elephants are stamped on Bristol paper, colored with Copics and cut them out with Flying with Friend - Creative Cuts. And finished my card by adding sentiment from Tandem Extras set. 



 . . . . . . . . . . .  mama elephant supplies  . . . . . . . . . . .


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card.

Xo.

1 comment:

  1. I love how the elephants looks like they are actually in the clouds. Beautiful job! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)