Monday, November 26, 2018

ME - HOGS AND KISSES


Hello and welcome to the last day of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights! And today we're highlighting for  Hogs and Kisses. Here, I create a birthday card using this cute images designed by Aida Zamora.  


I stamped the images on Canson watercolor paper, colored with watercolor brush pens and cut it out with Hogs and Kisses - Creative Cuts.  I die cut Woodgrain Cover on white card stock and adhered to my based card. Next, I die cut scallop frame from Framed Tags - Waverly - Creative Cuts , inked blended with distress ink and use it as my panel card.


I selected the sentiment ‘Oink Oink’ and ‘Pig birthday wishes’ and stamped with grey Ink pad.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  mama elephant supplies  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Hogs and Kisses stamp
Hogs and Kisses - Creative Cuts
Woodgrain Cover - Creative cuts
Framed Tags - Waverly - Creative Cuts

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)