Monday, October 24, 2016

ME PIX"S HOLIDAYS STAMP HIGHLIGHTS





Hello.... and welcome to Mama Elephant Pix's Holiday Stamp Higlights! I love this Pix's set designed by Pamela! and that's why today I have a set of card using Pix's Holiday and also Pix's favorite!


I stamped the images on Canson Illutration pad and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush pen.For my based card, I used  squared framed from  Framed Tags - Union Square Creative Cuts


For the sentiment, I used Merry Christmas Wishes and Jingle Greetings from last year released.The snowflakes are from City Sidewalks stamp set.



S U P P L I E S :
ME STAMPS : Pix's Holiday | Pix's favorite |  Merry Christmas Wishes
Christmas Spirit | Jingle Greetings | City Sidewalks

ME CC : Framed Tags - Union Square Creative Cuts | Pix's Holiday | Pix's favorite
Landscape Trio | Christmas Spirit 

1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous cards!! I love your scenes and colouring - I am in love with your soft colours - what medium did you use to colour ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)