Friday, October 21, 2016

MAMA ELEPHANT STAMP HIGHLIGHT - MERRY CHRISTMAS WISHES

Hello everyone! Today is another day for  Mama Elephant stamp highlights!
We are looking for Merry Christmas Wishes, this is beautiful hand lettering set by Paola. 



Here I only white embossed the words on black card stock because I want this is for my main focus. And then I heat embossed a part of  the tree from O' Tiny Tree with Zing embossing powder - Aqua. Finished my card by added little dots here and there using Zig Fudebiyori Metallic Brush and Classic Christmas Sequins Mix from Pretty Pink Posh. 


I'll be back tomorrow with another Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights! 

1 comment:

  1. Really gorgeous! That black is an amazing backdrop for the tree and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)