Thursday, November 05, 2015

Fun DIY with ME

Hello Peeps! Today, I'm on Mama Elephant Blog for Designer Series blog post.
 I shared my project using  "Little Edibles" and "Blogging Buddies"
I love these sets that have cute mini images and so fun to use it on my planner. 

Here I made DIY Notebooks and  Journaling Tags. 
I use my journaling tag to write down motivational quotes 
and use my notebook to record everything!





First, I stamped the images randomly on notebook cover, 
colored it with copic marker
and then watercoloring here and there and it's done!  


Next, I made label sticker using "Little Edibles"
You can stamp the image first, coloring them and add watercolor here and there
or you can watercoloring first and then stamping the image.



 and now , they're ready to use on my planner :)



That's all from me, I hope you feel inspired to get your stamps and ink out!

Big hugs,
Vera

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)