Saturday, September 19, 2015

Simonsays STAMPtember® Exclusive with Mama Elephant

 

Hi Friends! So excited today, finally I'm able to sharing my project created using STAMPtember® Exclusive set designed by Mama Elephant for Simon Says Stamp called Skater Kids.
 I'm not kidding! Seriously this is the most adorable stamp set.
Bunny, Puppy, Kitty and even Bear, who doesn't love them?!
 For my first project, I create tags for kids!

this Skater Kids, just perfect for kids.
The images and the sentiment just perfect for cheer up kids!




for my second project, I create  Birthday card




and this is my last card for today , You're Superkid! Card.


All images are stamped on Canson XL Bristol and colored with copic marker
For the background, I blended with Distress Ink and splash with water
For the sentiment, I color with Gansai Tambi

Check out the Simon Says Stamp blog for more inspirations and information 
about this fun new collaboration.

Thanks for reading,
Happy weekend

xoxo,
vera  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)