Friday, August 21, 2015

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Heartfelt Wishes

TGIF! and today I'm back with another project 
for last day of  Mama Elephant's August release Stamp Highlights!
Today we focus on "Heartfelt Wishes" along with the creative cuts.

I create a sweet treat to say thank you :)
Using Tags a lot Creative Cuts, I create a simple chocolate candy bar sleeve

I stamped the thanks sentiment using Versamark Ink 
and heat embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing powder.
I die cut Slim tags trio and adhered the sentiment 
and adding the images from Tandem Ride and Meowlloween Extra set. 


supplies :
Mama Elephant stamp : Heartfelt Wishes | Meowlloween Extra | Tandem Ride
Mama Elephant creative cuts :  Heartfelt Wishes | Meowlloween Extra | Tandem Ride | Tags a lot | Slim tags trio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)