Thursday, November 13, 2014

Watercolored Ornaments Inspired by Dawn


Hello ...I'm back with Christmas Ornaments cards
My cards today inspired by Dawn Woleslagle (DawnWplus9)
She is completely amazing artist! 
 must follow her blog for awesome inspirations 
and subscribe her youtube channel for amazing video tutorial! 




my cards today are inspired from Dawn's Watercolored Ornaments
her tutorial was so details and easy to follow
you can subscribed her youtube channel at here 




 I'm using my favorite watercolor #gansaitambi watercolor


one card doesn't enough! I made four,ha!

as you can see...I really enjoy learning the tutorial


thank you for peeking ^^

xoxo,
vera


1 comment:

  1. LOVE Dawn!!
    and your cards came out so beautifully!! WTGG! and TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)