Sunday, March 10, 2013

Studio Calico You've Got Mail class

Pin It
I've signed up  Lisa Spangler's Online class 
called You've Got Mail @Studio Calico 


the class started on March 1st
I tell you...this is an awesome class ever!
every student received a 4x6in clear stamp set,
printable accents and labels, 
a digital brush set and also accent cuts! 
ohh.....How I love them ALL! 




For the week 1, we focus on birthday theme

here I used digistamp "cake" for the main image
and colored with copics

made a simply banner for the sentiment

and added Small Organza Roses Ribbon on the cake 
and yes...I put little gems on it 

added tag for accent and put some flowers on the cake
(from martha steward hydrangea punch)
for the background, I stamp the stars randomly
and sprinkled with embossing powder 

thanks for peeking and have a great sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)